Embracing Life: Contact us today
Opportunities to volunteer
Volunteering is a very rewarding way to serve your community, while also providing you with the opportunity to make new friends.
At Saint Hilarion we are able to offer a diverse range of volunteer experiences at both our Fulham and Seaton facilities which include:
- Gardening and general outdoor up-keep.
- Assisting with care recipients activity programs under the supervision of our Diversional Therapy team (for example, painting see picture below).
- One on one visits with some of our care recipients who enjoy the opportunity to talk with someone on a regular basis.
- Assisting in our Café Francesco Totino at Seaton.
- Fundraising (refer this section of the website).
To make sure older people are safely and properly cared for, the Australian Government has put a number of measures in place, including national criminal history record checks (also known as police checks). All staff (including volunteers) working in Aged Care homes and delivering Home Care Package services who have supervised or unsupervised access to care recipients must obtain a police check. All volunteers that are likely to have unsupervised access to care recipients must obtain a police check.
If you have an interest in volunteering and helping your community, please call us on (08) 8409 1500 during business hours.
FIND US AT
7 Kelly Ave, Seaton, 5023
Join our team
If you are interested in volunteering at the Society of Saint Hilarion, fill out your details below. Your details will remain on file and should a suitable position become available you may be contacted.